February 3, 2011

52photos: week 4


The prompt for week 4 of 52Photos was shadow and I am two weeks late with my entry. That is the result when life and sun do not cooperate.


Even before I had a blog, I would take photographs of the cards I made as a personal record. Like most card makers, I prefer to take those pictures in natural light. During warmer weather, those photos were usually not a problem for I could follow the sun around my yard, but not so in these days of brutally cold and snowy weather. The challenge comes in organizing my life to fit the short period of natural light available in my home to snap a picture. The week 4 photograph captures my ongoing battle with shadows.

The card is my take on a tag by Kim Hughes. I incorporated the sentence - life is too short for beige - into the word rainbow.

nancy

No comments: