February 3, 2013

what’s up?

This card originated with a Two Peas CHA Challenge to include three trends on a project. A timely Sunday Sketch from Studio Calico worked fabulously with the trends I wanted to use – arrows, wood veneer and washi tape. I started with the chevron tape and built the card from there ending up with a much brighter card than expected. It's a fun one, though, good for bringing out a smile.


While the card was on my desk, I recalled the Moxie Fab World Use 10 Embellishments Challenge. The only problem was that there were eight embellishments on the card, not ten. Thankfully, this was a fairly easy fix with the addition of two gems. The best part is that I still like the card even being more blinged out.

nancy

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Nancy Jane! Thanks for linking this up to the Use 10 Different Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)