February 15, 2016

pti create along with us


I last made a card in September, five months ago. When I was at my computer, looking at wonderful, lovely, colorful cards, I wanted to make something, but by the time I got to my supplies, the desire to create would disappear. Papertrey Ink’s anniversary challenges flipped the switch for me and I’ve made 13 cards since Thursday. I’m a very slow card maker, so that productivity is close to miraculous. My anniversary challenge cards are in the next post. My PTI Create Along With Us challenge card follows.


My inspiration is Betsy’s wonderful, merciful Savior card. Since I kept going back to Betsy’s blog to stare at that card, I thought it would be the perfect choice for this challenge. Basically, I copied Betsy’s card as best as I was able using Beautiful Brushstrokes, One Liners: Happy and my novice watercoloring skills.


Thank you for stopping by during this very busy time.

nancy

No comments: