September 18, 2016

just a little note… literally


On the first day of Papertrey’s countdown, Heather shared a card that nestled its way into my heart and has remained there ever since. I knew that sweet little card would be my inspiration for Create Along With Us.

 
In my August Create Along With Us post, I shared that I was not ready for autumn, so you can imagine what I think about winter cards in September. It is why I created a card that is just right for this time of year – apple season.

Wouldn’t you rather have a glass of apple cider than a pumpkin spice latte in September?

nancy

supplies:
stamps:  Monthly Moments: September, Stitched Sentiments, Birthday Classics: September and tag-its #2 (PTI)
ink:  pure poppy, simply chartreuse and ripe avocado (PTI); tuxedo black (Memento); fresh snow (Palette)
paper:  ripe avocado, pure poppy and classic kraft card stock (PTI)
dies:  Party Pops (PTI); Banner Trio (wPlus9); Inside/Out Stitched Square STAX (MFT Stamps)
extras:  jute twine (Westrim); enamel dots (MME)

5 comments:

Joyously Noelle said...

Your card is super sweet and perfect for the season!

Vikki H said...

Oh, I love the apples and your color scheme! I will always take apple cider over a PSL anytime!

Imke said...

I remember Heather´s Card and yours is totally sweet too !

Dishtowel Dame said...

Perfect rendition of Heather's card! I loved her little card, too, and ordered the notecard dies. I agree with you that we need to think of fall right now.....winter will be here soon enough!

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my I love this card! And I know exactly which card of Heather's you based it on as it is a favorite of mine too and I pinned it! I love apple season as my husband grew up in Apple Country here in Washington State. Gorgeous card my dear!